- Print several of the same prompts and post them in the areas of your home you frequent most often. (Bathroom Mirror, Kitchen Cabinet, Bedroom Closet Door, above the T.V. or gaming system, etc.)
- Stick to one prompt message at a time, to avoid overwhelming yourself and to concentrate your focus on one issue at a time. This will give you the best chance to process and integrate the intended message, so you can truly OWN it!
- Once you feel you have mastered the prompt, take the signs down and...
- Replace them with new signs with a different prompt message focused on your next self-improvement challenge.
- Don’t throw the old signs away! File them! Then, if you backslide, they will be easily accessible to quickly re-post.
Click on each photo to enlarge and read the prompt sign.